FCMC is a 20-bed Critical Access Hospital with an attached 45-bed skilled nursing facility. Although not large in size, nothing is small about the quality of patient care we provide. Let us astonish you with our knowledgable staff and exceptional customer service. Come home for your healthcare!
We are committed to meeting fully our responsibility to provide high quality patient care in a cost-effective manner and providing our employees a workplace which fosters high standards of ethical treatment of patients.
We are committed to providing our employees a safe and appropriate work environment and corporate culture committed to high ethical and professional standards.
We expect that employees will be committed to providing full value of their services and adherence to ethical principals in all services.
In this regard, we will:
- Recognize that our customers are not just our patients, but our employees, providers, community, business associates and regulatory agencies.
- Treat all of our customers with concern, kindness, respect, and honesty.
- Act openly and honestly in all of our dealings.
- Follow not just the letter but the spirit of all agreements, contracts and controlling regulations.
- Create an atmosphere which encourages ethical behavior and integrity and which provides a mechanism for expressing concerns and suggesting corrective action.